The Professional MBA program seeks to admit well-rounded individuals who can bring a unique perspective and contribute to the learning environment and cohort experience. Candidates are evaluated on many factors including managerial experience, professional character, leadership qualities, degree of motivation, and demonstrated scholastic ability.
The specific admission criteria include the following:
- Minimum three years of full-time, progressive, and relevant work experience
- Four-year bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited university or institution
- Evidence of academic strength, as shown by a GMAT or GRE score* (or by another standardized graduate test)
- Submission of two letters of recommendation, resume, and a personal statement describing educational and professional goals
- Complete the online application available here and submit the non-refundable $70 application fee.
- (PMBA Princeton 531351 9) (PMBA Camden Code 531351 Z)
Submit all required documents including:
- Original undergraduate/graduate transcripts
- GMAT or GRE test scores (or LSAT/MCAT scores)*
- Two letters of recommendation (preferably one from a current or immediate past supervisor/manager)
- Personal statement
- The Rutgers School of Business-Camden Graduate Office will schedule interviews with the PMBA Admissions Committee for qualified applicants.
For permanent residents or U.S. citizens who attended school outside of the U.S., we recommend that you obtain a transcript evaluation from the World Education Services for U.S. equivalency (http://www.wes.org) or another organization that is certified by NACES (http://naces.org). F and J visa are ineligible for admission to this program.
*GMAT waiver is available for eligible applicants with exceptional work experience or an advanced degree. To request a waiver of test scores, submit resume and all transcript copies to https://gmat.camden.rutgers.edu/. The Associate Dean of Graduate Programs or his/her designee will provide a response within 7 working days of the request.